- Created on Monday, 11 August 2014 09:49
The co-chairs of the interim MEP have prepared a short document, entitled "A year in the life of a MEP member" to inform prospective MEP candidates about the significant commitment that this mandate entails. This one-page document represents the views of the co-chairs and is presented as a complement to the document on "Lessons learned from the interim MEP - March 2013-March 2014" circulated previously in response to a request from the Plenary (Decision 2/2).
- Created on Monday, 04 August 2014 14:29
Governments and Observers are invited to participate in the third session of the Platform's Plenary to be held from 12 to 17 January 2015, in Bonn, Germany. The provisional agenda and other working and information documents for this Plenary session will be made available on http://www.ipbes.net/plenary/ipbes-3.html in due course.
- Created on Friday, 25 July 2014 10:26
Further to our posting on 16 July, inviting, inter alia, nominations for the Multidisciplinary Expert Panel by 15 August 2014, please find a revised version of the guidance document on the nomination and selection process for members of the IPBES Multidisciplinary Expert Panel (MEP). Revisions include important specifications on time commitment for MEP members, revised section on the scientific and technical functions of the MEP, and removal of the text related to regional groupings.
- Created on Wednesday, 16 July 2014 10:56
Please note that the letter of invitation to IPBES Third Plenary also includes an invitation to nominate MEP Members, with a deadline of 15 August 2014, together with a guidance document on the nomination and selection process for MEP members.
- Created on Tuesday, 08 July 2014 09:54
Governments and Observers are invited to participate in the third session of the IPBES plenary meeting to be held from 12 to 17 January 2015 in Bonn, Germany. The invitation letter with detailed information about this meeting is available here. The deadline for online registration is 15 September 2014.
- The second call for nominations of experts is now closed
- Draft guidance document for scoping of IPBES deliverable 2b on regional and sub-regional assessments
- Second call for nominations of experts - deadline for response has been extended to 25 June 2014
- Interim MEP report on lessons learnt
- Second call for nominations of experts - deadline for response is 8 June 2014