- Created on Thursday, 03 April 2014 07:41
- Created on Monday, 03 March 2014 13:33
The meeting report for the second session of the IPBES Plenary (IPBES-2) held from 9 to 14 December in Antalya, Turkey is now available in all UN languages here.
- Created on Monday, 10 February 2014 14:48
Additional information to guide the nomination of experts for the IPBES work programme is provided here in relation to the expected workload of experts; and the selection, responsibilities, time commitment, duration of appointment and availability of support.
- Created on Monday, 20 January 2014 12:52
Advance report and decisions from IPBES-2 now available, along with letter from IPBES Chair requesting nominations of experts for implementation of work programme
- Created on Thursday, 09 January 2014 12:38
The Advance English report and decisions from IPBES-2, held in Antalya from 9-14 December 2013 are now available. Other UN languages of the report and decisions will be made available in due course. In addition, the Chair of IPBES, Professor Zakri has circulated a letter highlighting the achievements of IPBES-2, and calling for nominations of experts to contribute to the implementation of the Platform's work programme. A deadline of 28th February has been set for receipt of such nominations by the secretariat.
- First Work Plan and Budget for IPBES Approved in Antalya, Turkey
- IPBES-2 opens in Antalya, Turkey -follow the meeting live
- Call for financial and in-kind contributions for IPBES work programme 2014 - 2018
- Draft agenda for the stakeholder meeting at IPBES-2 available
- Report from the Indigenous Local Knowledge Workshop now available