- Created on Friday, 25 July 2014 10:26
Further to our posting on 16 July, inviting, inter alia, nominations for the Multidisciplinary Expert Panel by 15 August 2014, please find a revised version of the guidance document on the nomination and selection process for members of the IPBES Multidisciplinary Expert Panel (MEP). Revisions include important specifications on time commitment for MEP members, revised section on the scientific and technical functions of the MEP, and removal of the text related to regional groupings.
- Created on Wednesday, 16 July 2014 10:56
Please note that the letter of invitation to IPBES Third Plenary also includes an invitation to nominate MEP Members, with a deadline of 15 August 2014, together with a guidance document on the nomination and selection process for MEP members.
- Created on Tuesday, 08 July 2014 09:54
Governments and Observers are invited to participate in the third session of the IPBES plenary meeting to be held from 12 to 17 January 2015 in Bonn, Germany. The invitation letter with detailed information about this meeting is available here. The deadline for online registration is 15 September 2014.
- Created on Monday, 30 June 2014 08:18
The IPBES Secretariat would like to thank all IPBES Members and Observers for the more than 400 nominations received for these two deliverables. Selection of these experts will be made by the MEP at their upcoming meeting, 8-10 July 2014.
Draft guidance document for scoping of IPBES deliverable 2b on regional and sub-regional assessments
- Created on Monday, 30 June 2014 08:14
- Second call for nominations of experts - deadline for response has been extended to 25 June 2014
- Interim MEP report on lessons learnt
- Second call for nominations of experts - deadline for response is 8 June 2014
- Report of the second session of the IPBES Plenary now available in all languages
- Additional guidance for experts nominated and selected for the IPBES work programme